I see so many service providers on social media literally saying things like:
🙁 Thinking about marketing and funnels makes me tired
🙁 I have ClickFunnels and have no idea how to use it
🙁 I need a funnel but I’ve got more important things to worry about
🙁 I started but the thought of finishing overwhelms me and I just want to cry
🙁 I’m not a techie
I could go on…
I feel for them.
Service providers are feeling stuck when it comes to online marketing because they don’t know what they don’t know… and 99% of them don’t wanna (or needta) know it.
The idea for this done-for-you service was sparked by 3 things…
- A conversation with my accountabilabuddy
- A strong desire to serve my audience better
- My insatiable love for bite-sized food (a.k.a. minis)
Service providers are stuck because they don’t know what they don’t know…
My friend and accountabilabuddy (that’s our secret code word), Lisa, and I were talking and she mentioned a very successful mentor who had a fabulous idea to serve their peeps but didn’t really know how to put all of the pieces in place… they knew what they wanted to do for their audience but figuring out which pages to set up and how to set up a group network was overwhelming and they just didn’t want to be bothered with it. They had a brilliant idea and an amazing strategy but it was all being stifled because they couldn’t implement it. Have you ever felt like that? Shoot, do you feel like that right now?
Meeting you where you are and serving you better…
I saw a business coach named George Kao talk about this in a Facebook™ post and it was such confirmation for what I was already thinking and feeling and had been for some time.
My signature service is a 3-phased installation of my SIMPLE LeadGen Engine Framework. And it’s often too much for service providers who are not at a certain level in their business yet.
Marketing Minis are a win-win for both of us. I love building lasting client relationships. I’m a tech-loving supporter who is fulfilled by helping other entrepreneurs with their businesses. I’m not looking to “escape” from my business. I love supporting my clients and I love what I do! It also helps that I’ve built my business around my LIFE and not the other way around.
That being said, if we can just jump start things for you and get the preliminary tech-stuff out of the way we can get you going in the direction you want. We’ll get you building with the right infrastructure and foundation. Then later on we can get to the REALLY fun stuff. The stuff that gives you more leverage of your time and money. But first we gotta get you out of the gate!
Check That Tech Thing Off Your List THIS WEEK
Bite-Sized Minis… a WHOLE LOTTA goodness in one little bite…
My Marketing Minis are the same. They’re a whole lot of tech-freedom, business-growing goodness in “mini” bites. They range from $47 – $297 USD and include:
- setting up your custom domain in ClickFunnels
$47 [ADD TO CART]
- setting up an email nurture or follow-up sequence in your email marketing service and integrating with your funnel
$97 [ADD TO CART]
- auditing and connecting your funnel integrations (email service provider, payment gateway, etc.) with a third-party service like your landing page software or shopping cart
$97 [ADD TO CART]
- correctly adding your Facebook™ Ads pixel to your funnel and/or website with Facebook standard events (up to 5) and custom conversions (up to 5 if needed) plus creating up to 10 custom audiences
$97 [ADD TO CART]
- setting up your appointment scheduler to work with your email service provider and embedding your calendar in a landing page on your website
$97 [ADD TO CART]
- setting up a sales page or other landing page with your funnel builder or WordPress website
$147 [ADD TO CART]
- setting up your course in Teachable including Sales Page and Course Curriculum plus backend integrations
$197 [ADD TO CART]
- setting up the “framework” of your list building or sales funnel and connecting all of the email and payment integrations
$297 [ADD TO CART]
Marketing Minis can be done with just about any third-party service available… we’ve used a LOT of them.
Marketing Minis do not include copywriting and graphic design… we set up your pages and/or emails and you add your copy. We’ll add your images but we won’t design them. IF you’d like for us to add copy that you provide to your emails and/or pages, let us know via email and we can invoice you and schedule the time as a separate project.
Marketing Minis are QUICK… done in 48-72 business hours (M-F, 10am – 6pm EST). Time starts when we have received all of the components we need from you (access to third-party programs and/or website and graphics for pages and emails).
Marketing Minis are limited in availability each month… because time and scheduling are factors.
Got questions? Don’t see a Mini you need? Ask questions or request a different kind of Mini here.
Or choose one of the Marketing Minis above and click the ADD TO CART links. You can add multiple Minis in one order by clicking the “Continue Shopping” button on the checkout page. Once your payment is received you’ll be redirected to a confirmation page that outlines what we need from you to complete your Mini.