Without An Email List Your Visitors And Potential Profits Are Disappearing Down A Black Hole!
Are you running your business (online or otherwise) without building an email list?
Every business needs to have an email list… even multiple segmented lists. Squeeze pages, also known as Lead Capture or Opt-In Pages, are the perfect way to build your customer list.
Whether you already have a full-fledged website or not, squeeze pages are an important part of your list-building system.
"The energy of your biz is directly related to the strength of your email list." -Ryan Deiss
5 Ways Having An Email List Helps You *And* Your Customers
- Relationship Building – Using email marketing, you can get to know one another. You can use email to ask questions and learn their likes and dislikes and they’ll get to know you better in the process. They’ll get to know you, come to like you and begin to trust you.
- Announcements & Updates – You can easily send important announcements and updates to your clients and customers in minutes. Whether it’s a new product or special holiday hours, get the word to them fast.
- Rewards, Coupons & Gifts – Everybody loves to be rewarded and receive gifts. Let your clients and customers know you appreciate them by sending them coupons or discounts.
- Instant Credibility – One of the ways that businesses get site visitors to join their email list is by offering a “freebie” or “lead magnet”. Consider this your opportunity to put your best foot forward and establish yourself as an expert with them. You’ll gain respect immediately and establish yourself as a valuable resource with them.
- Income On Demand – Send special offers that will help boost your income. For example, if Thursdays are a slow day for a restaurant owner, he can send an email on Mondays with Thursday only specials that add a boost to their bottom line.
The concept is simple… With your email list and email marketing, you can build a relationship with your customers that is profitable for you and for them because as they get to know you and see that you genuinely care for them and have a heart to serve them, they’ll buy more from you.
In the process, you’ll be sending them useful information, tips, rewards and other goodies that are valuable to them, not just to you. In essence it is, and should be, a win-win for everyone. So don’t let potential clients and customers visit your site and leave empty handed… nor without capturing their information.
And remember, your “freebie” should be so good that they want to give you their information and are happy that they did!